Saturday, November 29, 2008

What if you offend?


We all make mistakes and we will offend someone. It's not if, it's when and what we do to make amends. The first thing we should do is admit our mistake and ask God for forgiveness. Next apologize to the person we offended. This can be very tough sometimes but we must do it. God will help you. Ask him for wisdom and guidance. Confessing our sins against God and our brothers (and sisters) is the beginning of a transformation of our mind and soul. Confessing will help to bring you peace.

I will be praying for you. I ask you to do the same for me.
God bless you as you continue on this journey to be more like Christ.

Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD "— and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah Psalms 32:5

2 comments:

mommyz3girlz said...

Good post. I have trouble with apologies sometimes. Especially if it's a person who doesn't apologize to any one for anything. I like the new look on your page too! Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

Donovan said...

Thanks Laura, I always appreciate your comments. I agree it's difficult to apologize sometimes and even harder for certain people in our lives. I think the best reward in doing so is the peace that comes with doing the right thing.

Jack