Friday, November 14, 2008

Why I blog...



Blogging is a great way to express your opinion, but this is not why I blog. Blogging is a way to polish your writing skills, but this is not why I blog. So why do I blog? For me it's a way to share my faith and try to answer some of life's difficult questions. It's a way for me to try to encourage others and give them hope.

The internet allows for a global outreach of blogging and I want to do something positive with this opportunity.
I am amazed and humbled how this simple blog is read by people all over the world.

I pray this blog has touched you in some small way. Many of you who have commented on my posts have really encouraged me to continue writing.
Thank you for reading "Storms of Life" and may God bless you in all you do.

No comments: