Friday, November 7, 2008

Sad times in the City...

Today 9 employees lost their jobs here in my town, USA. Around 24 employees lost their jobs within the last two years. This is very difficult for these men and women especially the recent ones with the holidays very near. With this post I ask you to pray for our town and these employees who are now facing hard times. Pray for their families and pray that they will find employment quickly. Pray for the leaders of our community that God will give them wisdom. I will not go into the details here but people are hurting and need a touch from God.

Would you give 1 minute to pray for this need? I appreciate you and want to thank you for reading my blog.

God bless you and yours...

"No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't pray, but I am sending positive thoughts to my friends who've been caught up in this mess.

Donovan said...

Thanks for your concern for them, I know they appreciate it very much.

Grace said...

My prayers goes out for you and every God's children in USA during this difficult time, I believe our prayers in faith can change many situation. May Lord Jesus bless you abundantly..

Donovan said...

Thank you Linda for your prayers!

mommyz3girlz said...

I will remember them!

Donovan said...

Thanks Laura!

Jo Anne Felty said...

Too many people are being affected by this. Everyone is in my prayers.

Donovan said...

Thanks Jo Anne,

Unfortunately our city has many other problems as well...

Randy De La O said...

I will remember them in my prayers Jack. Tough times everywhere.

Donovan said...

Thanks Randy, I believe in the power of prayer.