Monday, July 14, 2008

Grandpa...




I can have a bad day at work, not feel well, be discouraged and then I hear the voice of my granddaughter say "Grandpa" and all is well! I have two beautiful granddaughters who are very special to me. To see their smiles, to play with them and to just enjoy a little time with them makes any day a good day. Children are such a blessing from God. If I can give any advice to you it would be to enjoy your children. Enjoy each moment. Laugh with them, play with them and love them dearly.

Ava and Ella, Grandpa loves you!!!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

This is such a sweet post. Ava loves you so much and you have been a wonderful Grandpa to her and father to me!

Now if only we can get her to say "Granny" instead of sign it!

Donovan said...

Thanks Jackie, I get choked up when I think of my family. I am so blessed.

Maybe Ava just wants me over Granny. (that'll be the day) :)

Brooke said...

Ella loves you too!!

Donovan said...

I Love both my granddaughters so much. They have really changed my life for the better.

Donovan said...

Jack,

We are so blessed with our beautiful granddaughters. I never could have imagine how wonderful it would be to be a grandparent. We are very blessed with our children also. They are a blessing as well as their spouses. I love my family more than I could express in words. I love you too!

Carla

Donovan said...

I love you too Granny (Carla)!!!

Jackie said...

x4tdss


love,
Ava

Donovan said...

Ava,

That was so sweet! I love you! x4tdss to you too! :)

Grandpa