Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall...



I love fall. After a hot summer the cooler temperatures are very welcome. The trees with their leaves exploding in a array of splendid color is just beautiful. But, after the leaves are all gone the tree is bare. Could you imagine if your life was exposed (like the tree) for all to see how you really are? You may not be hypocritical but people are not perfect so mistakes and bad judgment calls are made. It is by God's grace and his mercy that we are given chance after chance to improve. Ask God to help you each day and if you make a mistakes learn from them. God loves us and wants us to succeed in our walk with him.

6 comments:

lawrence said...

Donovan, nice work on the blog. Keep it up.

- Lawrence

Donovan said...

Thanks, Lawrence I appreciate that very much!

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

My goodness..I have been sooo busy with school and my girls~ I was finally able to come by and say hello!!

I too love Fall...it is my favorite part of the year...leaves changing, apple pies...especially ALL the different Fall pies that are NOW in season...LOVE IT!!

Family getting together...((SMILE)) Ohhh, I love Fall.. Have a great day!!

mommyz3girlz said...

Interesting way to put things. Even though I try, I fail. I am thankful for His forgiveness and thankful that only He can see most of my flaws.

mommyz3girlz said...

Correction on my comment...He can see ALL of my flaws.

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

Came by to say hello!! Have a great day!