Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goodbye for now Misty...



If you follow my blog you will remember a while back I asked you to pray for Misty LeBlanc. Prayers from all over the world went forth on behalf of Misty. Misty peacefully passed away last night. My heart aches for the family especially Darren, her loving and devoted husband. I do not know why with all of the prayers offered that God did not heal Misty. It's not that there was a lack of faith because many truly believed she was going to be healed. I do know that God loves us and wants us to trust him in all things including things we do not understand. Please pray for Darren, his daughter Olivia and the rest of the family during this very difficult time.

5 comments:

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

Yes, my heart has not stopped hurting since she passed away. I have tried to understand why our Lord did not heal Misty..Maybe someday the Lord will tell us why.

Just like you, I will continue to pray for Darren and Olivia. He's still keeping his Blog up...I enjoy reading what he has to say. Thank you for introducing me to him and Misty.

Donovan said...

Kari,

It is a very sad circumstance and only God can comfort Darren at this time. Only God can give the peace and understanding that is needed. On a positive note, many lives have been influenced by this and I know because of Misty and Darren many will come to have a better relationship with the Lord.

Jack

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

Yes...I do agree. Thank you for posting this and I will continue to pray for Darren and his family...also for yours. Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

So cool that so many people were praying. Her life was not in vain and even in death she is a witness to many.

Donovan said...

I agree!