Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas






I would like to wish my family and friends a very merry Christmas. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and great friends. I pray that each of you will enjoy this our Lord's birthday and that you will reflect on the blessings you have received in 2007. To my friends who I have not met but who may find and read my blog, I pray that if you do not know the Lord as your personal savior that you will not hesitate to ask him into your heart. Jesus died so you can live. I am not worthy of his sacrifice and neither are you. He took your place on that cross because he loves you, no other reason. Give Christ the greatest gift on his birthday, your life. "He died for you, can't you live for him?"

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I like your pictures :)

Donovan said...

Thanks Brooke! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

I love you,
Jack

Jackie said...

Hope you had a great Christmas? Have you played any jazz guitar?

Donovan said...

I haven't had a chance (or taken the opportunity) to try the book out yet.