Friday, September 21, 2007

Grandchildren are a Blessing from God...


I now have two wonderful granddaughters who are a true blessing from God. I think how blessed I am by having a beautiful loving wife, two great children and their spouses who I am so proud of and now two adorable granddaughters. God is so good!

Dear Lord thank you for your blessings and thank you for my family. Protect them I pray. I am so unworthy of your mercy and grace. You have given me so much and I often let you down. Lord, without you I am nothing but with you I am a child of the King.

Yes, I am truly blessed!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so grateful to have a Dad like you. You are such a good Grandpa to Ava! We both love you so much!

Westerfield said...

You're so blessed to have 2 wonderful grandchildren. I also consider myself blessed to have such a close friend like you.

Brooke said...

You are a wonderful grandpa and I am so excited for Ella to grow up close to you and Carla both. Yes, we are all very very blessed :)

Gina (Nana) said...

Jack, You are such a kind man, with such a big heart for God. Thank you for being a blessing in Brookes life and now Ella's. You and Carla have been great to Brooke she could'nt have asked for better inlaws.

Donovan said...

Thank you Gina for your nice comment. We love Brooke so much and Ella as well. Brooke is such a sweet young woman and we are blessed to have her as a daughter-in-law.