Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving


I am thankful for the simple pleasures in life, for the trees, ocean waves, palm trees, the forest, peaceful creeks, waterfalls, animals and so much more. We live in a beautiful world. Thank you God for these blessings.

I am thankful for a child's smile, a cool breeze, flowers in bloom, salt air, seagulls and the "senses" to enjoy it all. Thank you God for these blessings.

I am so thankful for my family. My wife is wonderful; she is indeed a blessing from God. Sometimes I think she could have done a lot better than by choosing me. I could be a better husband and I am improving slowly; she is patient with me. My children make me so proud. They are the best. I think about them all the time. My daughter-in-law is so gentle and sweet. She is exactly what I want as a wife for my son. My son-in-law is a hard worker and a good provider for my daughter. He treats her well and is very loving. Now, the most recent blessing from God... my two granddaughters. I want to live a long life so I can play with them, love them and yes... spoil them. Thank you God for all your blessings.

4 comments:

Earnie said...

Hope, you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jackie said...

That was a nice post. We are so thankful for you too. You are a great Dad and wonderful Grandpa to Ava. I love you.

Jackie

Brooke said...

We are so thankful for you too! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as a Grandpa!

Donovan said...

Thanks, Earnie,Jackie and Brooke. I'm afraid I ate too much and because of that I felt, well blessed but stuffed. I hope you had a great day and enjoyed family and food.