Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Need Proof!


If you need proof you may be trying to understand something supernatural but your mind nor mine can completely do this. I understand your frustration in wanting proof for everything; even Thomas who personally knew Jesus always wanted proof. Many things in the Bible are accepted by Christians with Faith knowing that he is God not us. I have seen miracles, but I cannot prove them to you because you may doubt me as well. I pray that you will someday find what you are searching for and that, believe it or not... is a revelation of God in your life.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Even though I do believe in miracles there are still things that I often want proof of. It's hard to have faith during difficult times and it is hard to believe in miracles if you haven't experienced it for yourself. During the time when I was trying to have Ava I struggled with having faith that everything was going to be ok. Ava was definitely a miracle!

Donovan said...

Jackie,

I agree it's hard but when we are at our lowest God is there to help us get through those tough times. So often we tend to put our faith in everything first and God last when he is the only solution. When we are desperate for help we soon realize that without God answering our cry we are without any hope. It's during those times of desperation that I have seen his miracles.

Jo Anne Felty said...

God is the greatest. Without him life would not be worth living.

Brooke said...

" So often we tend to put our faith in everything first and God last when he is the only solution."

Good Point Dad. I think everyone does this, but I have no idea why. It is hard for me to have faith in miracles when there is so much bad in the world. I know there are millions praying to end the war, yet we still fight.. We pray to feed they hungry, but they still starve.. I hope God tells me these things when I get to heaven.. until then I'll just wonder and leave it to God, and keep praying.

Jamie

Donovan said...

Jamie,

I understand what you are saying. With many things God does want us to understand, while in other areas he just wants us to trust him. Pray for wisdom and understanding and he will either give you what you request or he will give you peace in your quest for knowledge.