Thursday, October 4, 2007

Stress... The Joy Killer


Life can be very stressful. This year for me has been a difficult one. Our Lord is very aware of our current situations and wants to help us. I know this is true but I so often try to carry the load myself. He wants us to give him our worries, concerns, troubles and even our guilt. He cares for us and will bear that load. He knows and feels our pain; he sees our tears. He suffered so we would not have to. Sure there will be trying times because we live in an imperfect world but the more we rely on him by giving those stressful issues to him, the happier we will be.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

2 comments:

Westerfield said...

Yes jack as a very close friend, I have seen this has been a very stressful year for you. But with your dedication to the Lord, he will see you througth these stressful times. I believe you have done a great job during this time and your strength has really helped me through it also. Thank you for being such a dear friend.

Donovan said...

Thanks Eric for all you do; you are a good friend! God bless you...