Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Faith in God


My faith in God is very important to me. He has brought me through very trying times and has never forsaken me. I have been touched by the hand of God and I continue to receive his blessings. God has blessed me with a beautiful and loving wife as well as two wonderful children. I have a cute little granddaughter now and another on the way. My children have married great spouses who I love so much. Yes, God is good, he has taken someone not worthy like myself and made me his child. My inheritance from him is unmatched by any wealth from this world. I have seen miracles and know God's way is the only way that works. If you do not know him, just reach out to him. Ask him for forgiveness and he will honor your request. He died for you so you can live eternally with him.

No comments: