Friday, August 17, 2007

He will Never Leave Us or Forsake Us


“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6

The Lord is always with us. A while back I was very depressed and the Scripture verse above really spoke to my heart. When we fall or fail Christ is always there to brush us off, pick us up and lovingly hold us in is arms. All we have to do is ask him to help us. Don't be afraid to ask for his help. He is there waiting; he desires to help us. He loves us more than we will ever know or understand.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Your page looks really good! I like the songs you added:)

Brooke said...

Very nice Jack ! :)

Donovan said...

Thanks Brooke and Jackie (Jackie thanks for your help)