Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Enter Blair...


Just like 2013, 2014 ended with sadness. My dad died in December 2013 and my step mom died in November 2014. Even though 2013 and 2014 had brought my family some storms involving death, illness and injuries, something very special occurred early this year (2015). Enter Blair... this young lady who we believe is 3-4 years old is now is my newest granddaughter. God has blessed my family with a wonderful little girl that has so much love to give. Her young life has been difficult at best with unfortunate circumstances forcing her to live in an orphanage in Uganda, Africa. She now lives with a new mommie (my daughter), daddy (son-in-law) and sister (my first granddaughter Ava). After a trying adoption process... Blair is now home; we love her so much.

No comments: