Wednesday, December 2, 2009

33 years...



Friday, December 4 I will be married to my lovely wife 33 years. She is a dedicated wife, mother and grandmother. I was truly blessed by God when she became a part of my life. I love her so much!


At First Sight


Memories take me back,

To the night that I met you.

Back when we were young,

We found a love so true.

My heart skipped a beat,

As you walked across the floor,

Little did I know,

It was you I would adore.

It happened at first sight,

When you glanced at me,

I found love that night,

My true destiny.

Our love grew even stronger,

And we've raised a family.

After all the joys and sorrow,

You're still standing next to me.

So after all these years,

And all the time together,

You're still the only one,

That I'll love forever...


(Sharon Cutshall)


I love you Carla, thank you for all you do! You are the best. You have always be there for me and I know... "God blessed the day I found you!"

4 comments:

JDay said...

Hey Jack, Happy Anniversary today. Thirty three years is a very long time to be married and really an inspiration. Heck I'm just 33 years old myself! Heh heh. You do a great job with EMA and your faith in God is awesome. Stay safe. Stay strong.

Donovan said...

Thanks Jeremy for the kind words!

Brooke said...

Hey Jack! I'm glad you're back in the blogging world! Happy Anniversary :)

Donovan said...

Thanks Brooke!!