Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to the millions of readers of this blog! (OK maybe that is a slight exaggeration) I do miss my mother who died when I was 5 years old. Growing up without a mom is tough; I am a different person because of it. I struggle with depression, migraines and an obsessive compulsive personality. Now I can not say that I would not have these health issues if my mother had lived, but I'm sure that the lack of her influence on my life has had a negative impact.

If your mother is still alive, please take some time to tell her "I love you!" If your mother is still alive you are blessed. So to all the mothers out there that love their children and follow the leading of the Lord I say; "have a wonderful Mother's Day--- You deserve it!!"

Who can find a virtuous woman? She is far more precious than jewels... Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle. Her sons rise up and call her blessed. He husband also praises her: Many women are capable, but you surpass them all! Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised. ~Proverbs 31:10, 25-30

No comments: